**UPDATE JUNE 19 – We have limited space available for Kids Camp! Please email email@example.com before registering to see if we have space available.
This year’s CCD Kids Camp is open to all children entering grades 2–7.
|When||July 12–15, 2018|
|Where||Olivet Nazarene University, Bourbonnais, IL|
|Cost||$190 per camper by June 18, $240 after June 18|
|Age||Campers must have completed 1st – 6th grades|
We hope you can join us! We also know sending a child away to summer camp can be a scary thing, so we’ve put together a list of information about camp to help give you more information and ease your mind! You can find it here.
Camper Registration Process:
- Fill out online registration form (Limited space available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability)
- Print and sign ONU Waiver
- Print and sign SafeChurch form
- Copy the front and back of camper’s insurance card
- Determine amount owed to local church for camp registration fee
- Turn in to your church’s Camp Coordinator: ONU Waiver, SafeChurch form, copy of insurance card, and a check made to the local church
- Before leaving for camp:
To view more information, including a packing list, click here
Counselor Registration Process:
- Fill out online registration form
- Print and sign ONU Waiver
- Copy the front and back of counselor’s insurance card
- Turn in ONU Waiver and insurance card to Camp Coordinator
More information for counselors can be found here.
Coordinator Registration Process:
- Make sure each camper and counselor have completed the online registration form
- Assist campers in fundraising for camp (view fundraising ideas here)
- Collect ONU Waiver and insurance card from each camper and counselor
- Collect SafeChurch form from each camper
- Make sure each counselor has a recent background check on file
- Have a pastor complete the online counselor recommendation form
- Mail all documents and payment to Camp Registrar, Anne Marie Hatcher (address in document below).
- If additional funding is needed, there are limited scholarships available through the district office. Click here to download a church scholarship application.
For detailed instructions for the Camp Coordinator, click here.
Promo poster (8.5×11) to download, print and post at your church
Promo poster (11×17) to download, print and post at your church
Camp promo video to show at your church
Check out our CCD Children’s Ministry Facebook page!
During Kids Camp 2018, our campers will be participating in a service project. Campers will assembly a Jared Box, a care package for children in the hospital. We are asking our district churches to donate items to include in the boxes. Donations and monetary contributions can be delivered to the District Ministry Center in Bourbonnais by June 1st.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions!