After months of development, we are pleased to launch the new ccdnaz.org!
The new site is designed to adapt to the size of your screen. We want your experience to comfortable and intuitive.
Any new site takes some getting used to … that’s understandable.
But one of our top priorities in designing the new ccdnaz.org has been to help you use the site easily and efficiently.
We appreciate your helpful feedback as you become more familiar with the new surroundings.
Learning your way around
The new site isn’t just a fresh look—it’s a new vision for how we can work together as a district.
As we continue to improve our web presence, we want to invite you take on a deeper role with us.
This is not just another website for the district office—it’s your site.
- The main menu contains select links in keeping with our priorities.
- If what you’re looking for isn’t in the main menu, then check the footer next. There you can find other helpful links, for example, to our district auxiliaries’ pages (NMI, NYI, and SDMI), or to an online version of the Manual.
- You can search the site, too. There are search buttons at the top and bottom of every page. Just look for the ? icon.
- We’ve also made a list of links from the old site that will remain active while we’re implementing newer features here:
- If you still can’t find something, then please contact us and hopefully we can help.
Logging in and then …
All licensed and ordained ministers and all district lay leaders have a personal profile.
We’ll be updating you with more details and how tos in the near future.
In the meantime, please try logging in for the first time:
- Click the link labeled “Log in” at the top of any page.
- If you don’t know your username or password, then click the link labeled “Lost your password?” below the log in form.
- You’ll be taken to a similar looking screen that asks you for either your username or password. If you know your username, then that’s great! Otherwise, you can use the email address that you currently use for District Ministry Center communications. That’s the one we used to create your account. (You can always change your email address and edit your profile after you log in.)
- Check your email inbox for a message with a link and instructions to set a new password. After that you should be able to log in normally.
- If you have any trouble logging in, then please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Feel free to complete your profile, join your local church’s group, and make yourself at home.
Welcome to the new ccdnaz.org!